Since Cycle of Heart opened three years ago, it has been my go to spot for gift-giving. Not only does the gift selection have a great variety, it also has a personalized touch. I love being able to support a small business in our community that has a very specific and individualized selection. It’s always been obvious that Anna, the owner, takes into heart the feeling behind receiving a gift and how the personalization of it makes a difference. Not only is she warm, friendly and helpful, but the selection has never steered me wrong in gift-giving. A lot of my go to gifts are unique earrings, candles, and kitchen items. There are even gifts for men and kiddos too. And if you haven’t gone in person to see Tinsel Town, it is a must! It was difficult for me to not put every single item on this list! There’s so many fun, decor items I adore, and picked up personally! Not to mention all of the holiday party clothes to try on.
This year, for no additional charge, you can choose customized gift baskets in two different sizes. You can pick the items or have the team at COH hand select items at a certain price point for you. What a great way to have a personal touch without the stress of picking it out on your own. Choose a price point and they will wrap it all up for you! The perfect local business to pick up something for teacher and hostess gifts!
Here are my top 5 favorite gift ideas for the holiday season:
5. The Thymes Frazier Fir Holiday Gift Set is the perfect hostess or gift exchange gift. Smells like Christmas and is in an elegant gift box. It includes hand soap, hand cream and a candle.
4. All of the beaded bracelets have a special meaning and add a personal touch. These are perfect for a stocking stuffer or add with one of the cute KC hats! My favorites are start each day with a grateful heart and never stop looking up, each with a signature charm.
3. There are several Stonewall Kitchen items from the Bloody Mary mix, salsas, jams and syrups. Several are already in holiday themed boxes, so it’s easy to just grab and go for the last minute gift. My favorite is the Holiday Cocktail Kit, which includes nuts, a holiday punch mix, and a cute dish towel.
2. City Bonfires has the first portable fire pit! It looks like a jar candle, but is a small table top fire pit. Don’t let the size fool you! This is so much fun for those not too chilly nights to sit on the patio and roast marshmallows over the large flames without the fuss of building an entire fire. It is the perfect and unique gift that anyone can enjoy all year round.
1. Matchbox size figurines with special meanings. Something about the unique and tiny simple figure and the little message is a simple way to say you care, with the daily reminder of it as it sits on that special someone’s shelf, mantle or desk. My favorite is the tiny giraffe that says daddy, I will always look up to you or the tiny guardian angel! And don’t overlook the adorable tiny Nativity.
And you can’t walk in without buying the marshmallows!! They are individually decorated as snowmen, painted in candy canes, Christmas trees and some dipped in chocolate with festive sprinkles. So fun and festive for all ages! I’ll be coming back for more!
Teacher gifts under $15!
- Adorable pepper jelly, Christmas tree serving dish, just add the cream cheese!
- Holiday dish towel and a festive cookie cutter
- Mason jar full of mini cookie cutters & cupcake liners
- Holiday themed body wash infused buffers that you can tie on any gift or stick in a stocking
- A wooden tree tray that I can’t believe is only $14!
Items for the kids..
- Puff pens that raise with heat!
- Paint by numbers canvas
- The perfect holiday dress for that sparkly little girl of yours, with black and gold stars.
Items for the men..
- Duke cannon products for the stocking and my favorite, the hot dad candle.
And to be clear, I am just an avid shopper and not paid by or employed by Cycle of Heart in anyway. It’s such a bright light of a spot to shop local, support a female owned business and that has a great selection for almost all of your gift giving this season!